一天一天:photo snippets pt. ii

by - 14:12


Hello! Merry Christmas! I originally planned to post way before Christmas Eve, but I have been sacked with tons of shifts at my part-time job because they know it's my winter break. So, unfortunately, I am way behind in my posts and reviews.

Anyway, I was syncing photos from my camera to my laptop, and I found several photos I took earlier in the year (February to March) which I never shared. Enjoy~

These are some minimalistic shots I got from an Aritaum gift box purchase.






I have thought about creating a YouTube channel for awhile, but never actually went through with the plan. Partly because I don't want to create one and half-heartedly post since I literally don't have time :( School takes up all my time on the weekdays, and then I have to go to work on the weekends. But if I did make a YouTube channel, it would mostly focus on lookbooks. I'm not very comfortable communicating with the camera (awkward potato forever), which is why I prefer a blog.

This outfit picture was taken as an attempt in creating a lookbook, but I only got one outfit LOL. I'm not really sure what the concept for my lookbook was though.

Outfit Details:
- Gray Mockneck T-shirt: Uniqlo
- Checkered Ring Skirt: Store Meng
- Black Knee High Socks: Uniqlo

I definitely want to post more lookbook ideas in the future months ahead, once I find time to take some nice shots. A YouTube video will be taken into consideration. The lookbooks will mostly be K-POP inspired and try-on hauls for any purchases I make. Please look forward to it!

Oops, did not mean to ramble that long. As always, thanks for visiting and happy holidays!!

(P.S. The ice cream dessert picture was taken at Tbaar in Chinatown!)

Thanks for reading!!


You May Also Like

0 comments