一天一天:photo snippets

by - 21:11


Photography has always been dear to me, and I love sharing my day-to-day photos. So from time to time, I'd like to post a little about the things I do and where I visit.

The photo above is taken on my high school graduation day, June 2017. Honestly, I was so happy to leaving behind high school. I was very excited about being at university and experiencing a less restricting lifestyle. Maybe that's just me. High school was kind of a pain.

Currently, it's January 2018 and I already finished my first semester at uni. I learned a lot and want to share my own tips for those starting college in the future.

Pages taken from How to be Parisian Wherever You Are: Love, Style, and Bad Habits
Since a majority of my life the past few months revolved around uni, that subject will be in a different post. Anyway, just enjoy the several shots I took around my room.


This is my baby succulent I got from IKEA. Happy to see that it's been growing!! Honestly, succulents are perfect for people like me that forget to do things routinely. Sometimes I don't water it for a couple of weeks, and it still stays strong.


I bought a rack over the summer when I re-modeled my room (went for a white, minimal look) and hang my favorite jackets and sweaters. The majority of my closet looks like this. I don't own a lot of color, but when I do, it's usually in the same shade.


This is a picture I recently took before going to work. Slightly preppy but still casual as well.
Outfit details - knit sweater: @zara ; white blouse: @kohls ; thin choker: @taiwan ; black skinny jeans: @chuu ; shoes: @drmartens

That's the end of my nonsense photos. See you next time!


You May Also Like

0 comments